As CFO, you lead the finance team which presently consists of three persons. Most finance processes are outsourced to an agency. The Swedish operations is run in three legal entities and is headquartered in central Stockholm. The CFO reports to both the Country Director and the Group CFO in Finland.
· Ensuring timely and accurate reporting to Group and other stakeholders: monthly closing, yearly closing, annual accounts, management reporting
· Ensuring alignment with local and group reporting standards and instructions
· Ensuring accurate financial planning and follow up (P&L and cash flow)
· Managing own finance team as well as the external accounting agency for quality and efficiency
· Ensuring proper financial support for country director, the management team, and the business organization
· Ensuring modern and efficient finance processes and proper financial controls
· Engaging in process and systems development together with Forenom Group
· Managing local audit
· Managing local tax matters
· Managing local administrative and legal matters e,g. company protocols
· Communicating with Forenom Group
You have the relevant experience with regards tasks and responsibility, preferably from businesses with similar growth challenges. As growth creates a demand for development of structure and processes, your ability to identify opportunities and develop solutions in this environment is important.
You are unpretentious and confident. You have leader experience and the ability to motivate a team. Proficiency in English is necessary – both written and spoken – as most of the Group communication is in English.
The position is permanent and full-time and will be filled as soon as possible. Collective agreement conditions apply. Are you interested and want to learn more? Please contact Lena Detter on 0707-440079 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You apply in English via the link below.